Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gossip Girl and The Big Bang Theory

I'm a huge fan of american TV shows. When I was little, I used to watch some of them with my parents. Somehow, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Home Improvement and Seinfield are a part of my childhood. It was only natural that as I got older, I'd develop a taste for watching TV series. At the moment, my two favorites are The Big Bang Theory and Gossip Girl!

Gossip Girl is amazing. The glamour and elegance of NYC is irresistible to me. That's a city I wouldn't mind living in at all - with enough money, as my mum would say! I used to be a huge fan of Sex and The City so, watching Gossip Girl is definitely a must. The clothes, makeup and accesories on both shows are amazing. I think it's every girl's dream to dress and look like any of the actresses of these two series. I absolutely love how they dress Sarah Jessica Parker and Blake Lively. 


As you can imagine, my love for The Big Bang Theory has nothing to do with style or fashion. It's a show that makes me laugh to tears. There's something about Sheldon's personality and Leonard's clumsiness I can't resist. I find each episode funnier than the last, the writers for that show are geniuses. 

These two shows are what I spend most of my TV time on. There's something about watching them that makes me happy. I wonder if that happens to other people. I live in Mexico, so it's sometimes hard to keep up with the shows because it takes ages for the new episodes to get here. That, of course, is no obstacle for me; I watch them online! I've heard of other shows like Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries - both based on books - but I haven't watched them yet. I'll upload a post about them when I do.

See you soon,
Ren =)

No comments:

Post a Comment