I wanted to update you on how my routine for running changed this week! Keep reading =)
This week my routine changed again. It was harder for me to get up early and exercise because I'm super tired from all the extra hours I've been working lately. However, I did exercise and complete the new routine.
Here's what I did this week:
- Monday & Thursday: 5 minutes of walking fast. Then I did 2 sets; each set consists of 5 min. jogging & 2 of walking.
- Tuesday & Friday: 5 minutes of walking fast. Then, I did 5 sets; each set consists of jogging for 3 minutes & 1 min of walking.
- Saturday: 5 minutes of walking fast + 15 minutes of jogging.
Yeah!! I was able to jog for 15 minutes and didn't die trying!! So excited!! This week my routine will change again. Apparently, I'm almost ready to run my first 5K... which is both scary and exciting at the same time. It will all depend on how I feel this week with a new routine I was given today! I'll blog about it next weekend!!
See you soon,
Ren =)
No comments:
Post a Comment