This weekend I finally got to reorganize my room. I didn't do any major changes, but I did get rid of a lot of stuff!
I realized that since I've already graduated from college, there are a bunch of things I won't be needing anymore. I've already gotten rid of some, but others I really need to think about like books and notes. Maybe it's just a part of letting go of my student days and fully embracing my life as an adult. This is not easy for me so I'll really think through what I want to keep. I don't want to fall into the trap of keeping things just in case I ever need them again.
I realized that since I've already graduated from college, there are a bunch of things I won't be needing anymore. I've already gotten rid of some, but others I really need to think about like books and notes. Maybe it's just a part of letting go of my student days and fully embracing my life as an adult. This is not easy for me so I'll really think through what I want to keep. I don't want to fall into the trap of keeping things just in case I ever need them again.
A very important decision I made is that I'll be making some decoration changes in my room which is very exciting for me. I think I haven't made a single change in my room since we moved in about 4 years ago! So, I'm looking for ideas of what would look good to change things up a bit.
I've already cleaned out my closet - it turns out it wasn't as much of a mess as I'd thought! I've separated the trash from the things I definitely want to keep including shoes, accesories and clothes. I've made a mental list of the things I need for my redecoration plan and as soon as I decide what to do with my room I'll post it to share it.
Thanks for reading!
See you soon,
Ren =)
No comments:
Post a Comment